What we believe is true...
• The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God. The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant throughout. It is the supreme authority in everything it teaches.
• The special creation of Adam (the first man) and Eve (the first woman), and their subsequent choice to sin, is the basis for the necessity of man's salvation.
• Death (both physical and spiritual) and bloodshed entered into this world as a direct consequence of man's sin.
• God is triune: one God, three Persons- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• All mankind are sinners, inherently from Adam and individually (by choice) and are therefore subject to God's judgement.
• The Holy Spirit enables man to repent and believe in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
• Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone and expressed in the individual's repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord and God.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
• Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, ascended to Heaven, and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return in person to this Earth as Judge of the living and the dead.
• Satan is the personal spiritual adversary of both God and man.
• That marriage is between one man and one woman. That the homosexual lifestyle is a choice that God describes as sin along with all the other sins that offend God.
• Those who do not believe in Christ are subject to everlasting conscious punishment in a place called hell, but those who place their faith in Jesus Christ enjoy eternal life with God.
You should know...
1. God's plan for mankind – Peace and Life
God loves you and wants you to experience His peace and forgiveness in your life. The Bible says: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16.
2. Man's basic problem - Separation from God
All human beings disobey God and follow their own ways. This is what separates us from God.
The Bible Says: “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23.
3. God's solution to your problem - Jesus Christ
God sent His Son to make a way to connect Himself and man. Christ took the punishment for our sins when He died on the cross and rose from the grave.
The Bible says: ”But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. " Romans 5:8
4. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
You enter into the family of God when you invite Jesus Christ to enter into your life, through prayer. The Bible says: “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.” John 1:12
It is our goal to serve as a support mechanism to bible teaching churches as they reach out to people in need in places like Central and South America. It is our intention to come alongside great churches like yours and energize them with exposure to new horizons of ministry and opportunities to help the neediest people of the world. So, we encourage you to first support your local expression of God's Kingdom (your church) and if God blesses you with excess capacity, to think of the many people who you can bless through your support of Mira Ministries.